Wednesday 18 December 2013

Mini Mani Month: Days 15, 16 & 17

Day 15: Play Date

What Ciate say: “This colour is as fun as it sounds. A bold pop pink with a playful coral edge, this punchy shade is packed with fun and bound to bring you endless joy. An instant classic”.
What I say: Super shiny and easy to apply. I would say this colour is a coral red, very pretty. I love these sorts of shades, it gives a twist to a classic red. The coral colour really comes through. Another stunner!

Day 16: Members Only

What Ciate Say: “This Paint Pot takes nude to a shimmering new level. Wear it on a night out with an overly embellished dress and your frock and nails will be the talk of the night”.
What I say: This is a light peachy nude shade with gold shimmer. It’s rather sheer so I used four coats. I think it’s pretty especially if you’re after a soft shade that could be worn all year round and with anything.

Day 17: Frost Yourself Caviar Pearls 

What I say: I love using caviar pearls (tiny beads) for a manicure, they’re so much fun. Frost yourself has a mixture of navy blue, silver, shimmery lilac and pale blue pearls. Very pretty. The instructions state that no top coat is required but here’s a tip; if you use a top coat on the tip of your nails, it will prevent the beads from wear and tear and from falling off. Don’t apply it to the whole nail or the colour will be stripped from the beads.
 
What catches your eye out of these beauties?

1 comment:

I would love to hear from you, so please leave a comment: