Monday 27 May 2013

Lust Have It! May 2013

Every month I’m excitedly waiting for the arrival of my Lust Have It! Box. I love receiving and opening the box to see what’s inside, it’s like a birthday present every month. Lust Have It! is an Australian beauty box that you can subscribe to. It offers 5-6 sample and full-sized premium beauty products to your door each month for you to trial. Check out their website if you are interested:
I love the packaging coming each month. Pretty reusable boxes!
 
Now onto the products:
1.   Mik@vonk Auto Eyebrow Pencil
 
 
Full Size Product- $10.00
I received this in 04 Dark Grey. It’s a two in one twist-top pencil and eyebrow brush. A smudge proof formula which is designed to keep your brows sculpted all day. This product is a bit of a bummer for me as I don’t see myself using it.

2.  The Natural Source Camoflage Colour Lipgloss
 
 
Full Size Product- 15ml RRP $12.95
I received ‘white cherry 012’. It’s super-glossy and is meant to hydrate and protect the lips. I’m not a fan of this lip gloss. It’s sticky and doesn’t smell good at all.

3.  Seacret Body Mud
 
 
Full Size Product- 100gm RRP $30.00
This is pure black Dead Sea mineral mud. Famous for its healing properties, including stress and muscle pain relief. It helps to revitalize the skin. I’m looking forward to using this. It feels like a little bit of luxury at home considering the relatively small size of the product and it’s worth $30! Happy this was in this month’s box.

4.  Paula’s Choice Clear Exfoliating Solution
 
 
30ml Sample Size- 118ml RRP $38.00
I always like to give exfoliating products a try. This claims to prevent breakouts and unclog and shrink enlarged pores; this is what we all want, isn’t it?! I’ve actually never heard of this brand, so it will be good to give it a go. I love getting introduced to new brands!

5.  Tigi Bedhead Glaze Haze Smoothing Serum
 
 
Full Size Product- 60ml RRP $24.95
I have so many hair products but again I like trying new ones. This is a smoothing serum to smooth flyaways, resist humidity and give hair a lovely shine. It has a subtle semi-sweet scent which I rather like.

 
I’m fairly happy with this month’s box. The majority of the products are full-sized which is amazing. I find each month there are usually ‘winners’ and ‘losers’ in the box. For me this month was 3 out of 5 products I’m looking forward to trying.

What did you get in your box? Please comment and post your blog post link below!

 

3 comments:

  1. Great post, doll!! Thank you for your lovely comment on my post, I'm following you on Bloglovin :o) Look forward to reading your posts xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by and commenting, really appreciate it :)
    Love your new post, really want to try the Big Sexy Hair brand now!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've just inspired me to get a subscription to Lust have it! Love this post and am so excited to get my first package! I've just started a beauty blog myself (very recently!!) and would love some feed back if you would be a doll and take a look??

    alittlebirdybeauty.blogspot.com.au

    xo

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, so please leave a comment: