Wednesday 15 May 2013

An Introduction

Hi and welcome to my blog! This is my first blog and blog post, get excited people! I’ll start by giving you a quick over view about me and why I’m starting this blog.
I’m Mel, an everyday Aussie girl from beautiful Tasmania. I created ‘a day in the life of Mel’ so I can share the things I love. I love the outdoors, food, beauty, a little bit of fashion, life and everything in between. I’m a student-teacher and a nail polish enthusiast. I enjoy the process of painting my nails and love collecting these little delights. I spend too long looking at interior design and home inspiration pictures. I buy too many beauty products and I absolutely enjoy trying delicious new foods. I also have to mention my beautiful dogs, I have a German Shepherd (Tilly-Rose) and a Chihuahua (Missy). It's such a funny combination, one large and one small. I'll be sure to post a few photos of them in the future! Actually here's a couple now:
 
Tilly as a puppy
 

Missy

I don’t know how this blog is going to go, how often I’m going to post and what I’m actually going to blog about. At the moment all I know is that I feel for some reason rather excited about starting a blog. I read so many inspirational blogs (when I’m actually meant to be studying, I’m such a procrastinator) and it seems to be something that everyone’s doing, so I thought I’d join in and give it a go.

I really have no idea where to begin. I assume creating my first post is a good start! I do have a general idea of what I wish my blog to contain. I’m hoping to blog about things I do, discover, see and love. I want to use this blog to record my thoughts, inspirations and ideas. Hopefully you will be inspired to try something, do something or use something new after reading my blog.

I think I’m going to love blogging about food, beauty, fashion, interior design and life. I hope to write reviews on amazing products which I discover that fit perfectly in to my life, from nail polishes and make-up to hair and skin products. I’m also a huge movie fan and love watching all the latest movies so I hope to write some movie reviews! I love home décor and I’ll definitely be blogging about this category. Maybe I could upload some beautiful photos of interior design and give you a few home styling and DIY ideas.
I don’t know where this blog will take me; it’s just another little journey in life. I do know that this will be a blog about all the little things I enjoy in life; hopefully it will inspire me and you to live a bright and happy life. To surround ourselves with what we love and stop to enjoy the little things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, so please leave a comment: