Monday 18 November 2013

Manicure Monday: Vintage Roses

 
For this week’s Mani Monday I tried out a ‘vintage rose’ look. I was surprised at how easy it was to achieve this pretty and detailed manicure. All you need is some nail polishes, toothpicks for the rose petal details and the end of a bobby pin to create perfect polka dots.


The colours I used: OPI Alpine snow, Essie Mint Candy Apple, Face of Australia  Cotton Candy, Essence Me & My Ice cream in Icylicious, Modelista Sashay Sashay and Revlon Wind Fall.  
 


If you’d like to give this manicure a try but you’re not sure where to start, YouTube. Watching a tutorial makes it all the more easier to try a different manicure. Just search for ‘vintage rose manicure’.
 
What's on your nails this week? Have you tried a floral manicure?

1 comment:

  1. wow they look really pretty! I haven't tried them yet.. there's no way I'd be able to do the little roses on my non-dominant hand lol I love the colours you used :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, so please leave a comment: