Friday 14 June 2013

Review: New Palmolive Collections- Liquid Hand Wash

Palmolive Collections Liquid Hand Wash, enriched with the scent of Orange and Jasmine, is a fragrant indulgence designed to pamper the senses whilst gently cleansing the hands”.
 


I wanted to share a new hand wash which I found today. It’s Palmolive Collections, Liquid Hand Wash. There are three scents in this collection; orange and jasmine, bergamot and ginger, grapefruit and lime.

I purchased orange and jasmine. The liquid wash lathers well and rinses off easily, and has a lovely sweet fragrance that lingers on your hands after washing.

I was drawn to this soap on the shelf because of its packaging. It’s rather appealing, with flowers and pretty colours. The soap bottle is sleek and sturdy and the pump is easy to use and looks ‘expensive’ (when pup is released).

The hand wash is effective; it leaves your hands feeling cleansed and smooth. I love the scent and the bottle looks nice in the bathroom plus it can be reused. I will be trying out the other fragrances. You can purchase them for $4.99 at Chemist Warehouse (Australia), or from supermarkets RRP $5.99.  
  

6 comments:

  1. They look like an awesome collection , great review xo

    Meghan Silva's Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Meghan,
      Appreciate your comment. Yeah they're a nice collection and so affordable :)

      Mel

      Delete
  2. It does smell so nice, I want to get them all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It smells very nice and not too over-powering. I'm going to try the other two as well :)

      Delete
  3. Hi Mel,
    I bought one yesterday and love it. Was wondering what is the equivalent you would recommend for shower gel?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, they smell so good don't they? I don't think there's an equivalent shower gel in this range, which is a pity. However, there's a fairly new Palmolive shower gel range called 'Ayurituel' that's meant to be inspired from the ancient Indian Ayuverdic tradition. Not sure what they're like, I have to try them!
      But I love the Palmolive- Body butter strawberry smoother shower gel. It smells so fresh and summery and it's so nice and creamy!!

      Thanks for your comment :)

      Mel

      Delete

I would love to hear from you, so please leave a comment: